Here is a good article about the so called Climate Change and Global Warming alarmists. The very idea of insisting that man is the problem in regard to carbon dioxide is not only insane, but tragically a telling story of how low our public education has fallen. I remember 40 years ago while attending public high school science was taught, not the touchy feel good offend no one crap like today. If American children were taught real science, the climate change hoax would have never gotten any traction and its public debate would have been dead on arrival.
By Bradley Harrington
“If you penny-loafer conservatives – you slaves in splendor – ever had the courage of a housecat, we’d have a free America today … Our vile ‘leaders’ are not the real enemy. You are.” ~ Kenneth Royce, “Boston’s Gun Bible,” 2009 edition
For anyone laboring under the delusion that most “conservative” Republicans in Wyoming have ever been anything other than a scared school of spineless jellyfish, that foolishness has now been blown sky high:
The definition of the word Conundrum is: something that is puzzling or confusing.
- Free people are not equal. Equal people are not free. (Think this one over and over…makes sense!)
- “A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.”
- America is capitalist and greedy – yet half of the population is subsidized.
- Half of the population is subsidized – yet they think they are victims.
- They think they are victims – yet their representatives run the government.
- Their representatives run the government – yet the poor keep getting poorer.
- The poor keep getting poorer – yet they have things that people in other countries only dream about.
- They have things that people in other countries only dream about – yet they want America to be more like those other countries.
Think about it! And that, my friends, pretty much sums up the USA in the 21st Century. Makes you wonder who is doing the math. (Common Core anyone?)
These three, short sentences tell you a lot about the direction of our current government and cultural environment:
1. We are advised to NOT judge ALL Muslims by the actions of a few lunatics, but we are encouraged to judge ALL gun owners by the actions of a few lunatics.
Funny how that works. And here’s another one worth considering;
You may recall that a couple of months ago, president Obama spoke of three former Presidents making prisoner swaps at the end of wars that took place on their watch, “much like this swap” he said convincingly.
CNN News carried this quote, “This is what happens at the end of wars,” President Barack Obama boasted Tuesday when he was asked about swapping American Army Sgt. Deserter for five vicious senior Taliban terrorists. “That was true for George Washington. That was true for Abraham Lincoln and that was true for FDR. That’s been true of every combat situation, that at some point, you make sure that you try to get your folks back. And that’s the right thing to do.”
Considering that so much money is spent on public education with very little to show for it, and the stats show home-schooled children out perform those in public school, why do we bother with public school at all? Students can do far better being home schooled and via private schools for a lot less than what is spent in the public arena. Isn’t it time to dump the K-12 public school system in its entirety?
Natrona County spends somewhere in the ballpark of $18,500 per student per year, yet 25% cannot even graduate. Only government can think that 75% success rate is great.